“Siloscape”, the first malware to target Windows containers, breaks out of Kubernetes clusters to plant backdoors and raid nodes for credentials. Windows Container Malware Targets Kubernetes Clusters
Lets face it, finding a person to repair your computer is a lot like finding someone to fix your car, you have most likely already gone through a bunch of places and regretted each one. You also most likely have been told a lot of misleading information and felt ripped off.
Countless times have I heard the horror stories coming out of the corporate companies thinking they have a real technology area with real techs. Instead they have people that are trained in the bare minimum when it comes to fixing your problem. Usually they have an “its broken, buy a new one” mentality.
If you can break it, I can fix it. I am based out of Bridgewater VT and service many different types of devices. Desktops, Laptops, Phones and Tablets.
Summary of my Skillset
- Network design
- Web Design
Lets face it, stuff happens. The faster you can get your problem fixed, the faster you can pretend it never happened
Believe it or not, stuff like this happens every day. If your still stuck please take a look at the FAQ section for more information
You Might Need My Help If…
- Someone else “Fixed” your computer and now your stuck with no time to wait at a local shop?
- Your anti-virus has expired and you don’t know what to do, and especially don’t want to pay blindly for sub par protection
- Your throwing out or giving your computer away and want to make sure all your data is off of it.
- Computer running slow and need to be cleaned?
- Caught a nasty virus and need it removed?
- Want to upgrade your PC with a new version of windows?
- Just cant figure out how to do something and don’t want to waste any more time trying.